Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
I’m frustrated

Axiom Air Mini 32 pad's velocity, FIRMWARE UPDATE? (2018)

Hello,

I've read in several threads about this problem with pad's velocity in Axiom Air Mini 32. After reading some ambiguous answers, at the end of almost eache one (since 3 years ago) was something like... "I am happy to add a feature request for you and maybe this can be added with a firmware update."

So, after this 3 years and a lot of this same topic questions asked, is there any firmware update to adjust pad's velocity?

It's so frustrating to see the same questions answered here and after so much time the problem persists with the same exact issues...

On a side note, I tried to get support from your main web page but I didn't receive any support code in my e-mail (I checked junk email too). There's also a bunch of questions about this topic..

Hope you finally could help so much people, I'm about to return this product because of this matter..

Javi.
1 person has
this question
+1
  • I’m frustrated
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hypercontrol for Axiom Air Mini 32 and Cubase 7.

Hello,

I downloaded the installer (.exe) of Hypercontrol for Cubase 7 (I'm running Cubase Elements 7), and followed the instructions and the keyboard doesn't appear in my devices when I try to add one (it works fine with VST instruments from Native and Steinberg). Instead, I added a generic remote and follow the instructions but it doesn't do anything.

If it helps, I'm using Win 10 64 bits.

Thank you in advance,

Javi.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Hey Javi,

I'm sorry you've been having some trouble with your Axiom. I have reached out to you outside of the forum via email so we can work with you directly. Please look out for my contact so we can assist you further - thanks!
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Hello,
    I bought this keyboard last month (November 2018) and I was disappointed that it’s not possible to adjust the velocity of the pads. (Many topics about this problem are still open here in the community)
    Having been on the market for years, I would have expected a firmware update, given that so many customers ask to solve this problem.
    Do M-Audio take seriously the user comments?
    Do M-Audio intends to release a firmware to solve this issue or can we definitively forget it?
    I would like to have certain answers.
    Thank you so much.
    Sascha
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm